|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1set|
|Packaging Details:||Wood case|
|Delivery Time:||20-30working days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
|Name:||Horizontal Sealing Machine Meat Fish Vacuum MAP Packaging Machine||Product Type:||RDW550P|
|Machine Weight:||600kg||Power Supply:||220/50 V/Hz Or Customize|
|Working Pressure:||0.6-0.8 MPa||Air Exchanging Rate:||≥99%|
horizontal packaging machine,
flow pack machine
Automatic Horizontal Sealing Machine Meat Fish Vacuum Map 600kg Weight
What is Modified Atmosphere Packaging, MAP?
Everyone knows that food does not stay fresh forever. Milk turns sour, bread goes mouldy, meat develops a brown colour and an ‘off’ smell. A number of factors cause food spoilage. Oxygen in the air can cause a process of decay called oxidation. For example fats and oils in food can oxidise to make the food turn rancid. One of the main causes of the spoilage of food is the growth of microbes such as bacteria, yeasts and mould that are present all around us, even in and on our own bodies. These microbes feed and grow on the food product, causing it to go bad. The appearance of food can also change over time when exposed to air. Fresh meat turns brown after a while because of interactions between oxygen and pigments in the tissue.
There are a number of ways to slow down these processes of spoilage and to keep food attractive and edible for as long as possible. These include simple refrigeration – the lower the temperature the slower most microbes will grow – or treatments such as pickling, curing with salt or by adding artificial preservatives.
However, to keep food fresh for as long as possible without additives is a challenge, and one key technology for achieving this goal is to seal the food product in a package which contains a mixture of natural gases in carefully controlled proportions that significantly slow down the process of decay by inhibiting processes of oxidation and the growth of microbes. This is the essence of modified atmosphere packaging: the atmosphere in which the food is packaged is modified so that spoilage is markedly reduced and the shelf life of the product is increased.
The type and proportion of gas used in the packaging is largely dictated by the type of food in the package and the sort of decay or change that the food undergoes.
To package a product in a modified atmosphere requires sophisticated machinery to flush out air from the packaging chamber and replace it with a different gas or precisely defined mixture of gases, then seal the product in the packaging so that only the modified atmosphere surrounds the product and not any other unwanted gas.
What products use MAP?
MAP is commonly utilized in snacks, coffee, cheese, pasta, baked goods, sandwiches and processed meats. It is also becoming increasingly popular in fresh-cut produce, like pre-packaged salads and fruit, for convenience, quality and more variety.
Chances are, if you’re shopping for any of these items at the grocery store, they’ve been packaged using MAP. Learn more about this growing packaging trend when you reach out to an Atlas Copco expert.
|Product name||Horizontal Sealing Machine Meat Fish Vacuum MAP Packaging Machine|
|Power supply||220/50 V/Hz or customize|
|Working pressure||0.6-0.8 MPa|
|Main structure material||304 Stainless steel,Aluminum alloy|
|Machine dimensions||(L) 3150 ×(W) 870×(H) 1700(mm)|
|Air exchanging rate||≥99%|
1. Keep the touch screen interface clean, and oil stains will greatly damage the touch screen. When cleaning the surface, shut down and power off, and gently wipe the surface of the touch screen with a dry cloth. During normal operation, pay attention to moisture, dirt, scratches, and bumps.
2. During the long working process, the upper mold heating plate for heating and sealing may have dirt on the sealing surface, which will affect
the quality of the sealing. It should be cleaned regularly according to the situation: gently rub the dirt with a cloth and a little detergent.
3. During the long-term use of the cutter for film cutting, there will be film remaining on the edge, which affects the film cutting effect, and should be cleaned regularly according to the situation.
4. In order to avoid water ingress into the electrical system of the equipment, leading to unpredictable consequences, it is forbidden to directly flush the equipment with water. The correct method is to gently wipe the dirt with a cloth and a little detergent.
5. Due to the compressed air itself, some water vapor will enter the decompression filter valve, and it should be drained regularly.
6. Regularly apply a small amount of food-grade grease to the chain, taking the obvious drop as a reference.
Contact Person: Tina