|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1set|
|Packaging Details:||Wood case|
|Delivery Time:||20-30working days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
|Name:||Horizontal Sealing Machine 304 Stainless Steel MAP Packing Machine||Product Type:||RDW550P|
|Power Supply:||220/50 V/Hz Or Customize||Working Pressure:||0.6-0.8 MPa|
|Air Exchanging Rate:||≥99%||Capacity:||1500-1800pcs/h|
horizontal packaging machine,
flow pack machine
Horizontal Flow Pack Machine 304 Stainless Steel Modified Atmosphere Packaging
What is Modified Atmosphere Packaging, MAP?
Modified Atmosphere Packaging (MAP) is a technique used for prolonging the shelf-life period of fresh or minimally processed foods. In this preservation technique the air surrounding the food in the package is changed to another composition. This way the initial fresh state of the product may be prolonged. It is the shelf-life of perishable products like meat, fish, fruits and vegetables that will be prolonged with MAP since it slows the natural deterioration of the product. MAP is used with various types of products, where the mixture of gases In the package depends on the type of product, packaging materials and storage temperature. Meat and fish need very low gas permeability films so for non-respiring products (meat, fish, cheese etc.) high barrier films are used. The initial flushed gas-mixture will be maintained inside the MAP package. But fruits and vegetables are respiring products where the interaction of the packaging material with the product is important. If the permeability (for O2 and CO2) of the packaging film is adapted to the products respiration, an equilibrium modified atmosphere will establish In the package and the shelf-life of the product will increase.
Everyone knows that food does not stay fresh forever. Milk turns sour, bread goes mouldy, meat develops a brown colour and an ‘off’ smell. A number of factors cause food spoilage. Oxygen in the air can cause a process of decay called oxidation. For example fats and oils in food can oxidise to make the food turn rancid. One of the main causes of the spoilage of food is the growth of microbes such as bacteria, yeasts and mould that are present all around us, even in and on our own bodies. These microbes feed and grow on the food product, causing it to go bad. The appearance of food can also change over time when exposed to air. Fresh meat turns brown after a while because of interactions between oxygen and pigments in the tissue.
|Product name||Horizontal Sealing Machine 304 Stainless Steel MAP Packing Machine|
|Power supply||220/50 V/Hz or customize|
|Working pressure||0.6-0.8 MPa|
|Main structure material||304 Stainless steel,Aluminum alloy|
|Machine dimensions||(L) 3150 ×(W) 870×(H) 1700(mm)|
|Air exchanging rate||≥99%|
1. Keep the touch screen interface clean, and oil stains will greatly damage the touch screen. When cleaning the surface, shut down and power off, and gently wipe the surface of the touch screen with a dry cloth. During normal operation, pay attention to moisture, dirt, scratches, and bumps.
2. During the long working process, the upper mold heating plate for heating and sealing may have dirt on the sealing surface, which will affect
the quality of the sealing. It should be cleaned regularly according to the situation: gently rub the dirt with a cloth and a little detergent.
3. During the long-term use of the cutter for film cutting, there will be film remaining on the edge, which affects the film cutting effect, and should be cleaned regularly according to the situation.
4. In order to avoid water ingress into the electrical system of the equipment, leading to unpredictable consequences, it is forbidden to directly flush the equipment with water. The correct method is to gently wipe the dirt with a cloth and a little detergent.
5. Due to the compressed air itself, some water vapor will enter the decompression filter valve, and it should be drained regularly.
6. Regularly apply a small amount of food-grade grease to the chain, taking the obvious drop as a reference.
Contact Person: Tina