|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Packaging Details:||Wood case|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
|Name:||Floor Type Modified Atmosphere Packaging Machine||Packing Box Size:||399×295×85mm|
|Single Cycle Time:||＜10s||Input Box Chain:||Push Rod Type|
|Transmission Mode:||Chain Drive / Servo Drive||Electronic Control System:||Japan Omron|
map tray sealer,
modified atmosphere packaging equipment
Floor Type Modified Atmosphere Packaging Machine vacuum Chamber Food Sealer
This equipment is composed of mainframe; film feed system, upper and lower sealing mold, gas mixing system, Pneumatic drive system, Temperature Control System and electrical controlling components.
①Automatic sealing and cutting system
②Lower sealing mold (carrier)
③Film feed system
④Gas mixing system
Common problems and solutions
The seal is not complete or can not be sealed
There is dirt or wrinkles on the package material surface
Clean the dirt and remove wrinkles
The Sealing silicone ring was damaged
Replace the new mold sealing silicone strip
The heat-seal temperature is not reasonable
Adjust the heat-seal temperature according to the actual situation of the package material
The heating switch is not turned on
Open the heating switch
The packaging material is not correct
Replace the package material to match
Adhesive for heating mold and packing box
There is dirt on the heating mold
After the heating mold is cooled, Clean the heating mold with the cleaning cloth stained with alcohol
There is dirt on the Sealing film surface
Clear the dirt or replace the new packing film
Sealing temperature is too high
Adjust the heat sealing temperature
Input gas pressure is too low
Turn up the input gas pressure or replace the new gas cylinders
Precautions during transportation
1. The weight of this machine is 300kg, so that the loading capacity of any handling device is recommended to be more than 1000kg. If you are not sure of the safe loading capacity, please contact the manufacturer of such handling device. If the situation is clearly understood, don’t try to handle the machine by yourselves.
2. Either by lifting or by handling, it’s necessary to check the balance carefully in advance.
3. The work of lifting or by handling should be carried out by means of qualified operator.
4. During machine handling, any people or car is not allowed to approach the surrounding of the machine.
5. During handling, notice that whether there is any person or barrier on the handling path and the surrounding of the machine. If it is, clear it before machine handling.
6. Only trained machinery movers, using appropriate and well-maintained equipment, should handle, move, and install the machine. Please refer to the installation chapter in this manual for complete instruction and safety information.
7. The machine must be moved or transported in an upright position. The machine may not be tilted as this can cause damage to the machine.
Contact Person: salesmanager